- Product description
Please note: The jumper for setting trigger mode does not always exist. In that case there are solderingpads that can be used instead.
Standard/Noname HC-SR501 based PIR sensor.
- Adjustable sensitivity approx 3-7m
- Adjustable time delay approx 0,5-300 seconds.
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA
- Level output: High 3.3 V /Low 0V
- Detection angel: 100 degree cone.
There's an excellent guide on how to easliy connect a PIR sensor to a Raspberry Pi!
- Length: 24.03mm/0.94in
- Width: 32.34mm/1.27in
- Screw hole distance: 28mm
- Screw hole diameter: 2mm
- Height (with lens): 24.66mm/0.97in
- Weight: 5.87g/0.2oz