- Product description
What is it used for?
The Qubino RGBW Dimmer is ideal for dimming RGB/RGBW strips, LED strips and bulbs, or even halogen bulbs. It can create different lighting effects (scenes) and adjust the color and intensity of the light source.
The smallest of them all.
The Qubino RGBW dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
The Qubino Flush Dimmer can measure the power consumption of the connected electrical device and itself has an extremely low power consumption of just 0.48W/0.72W.
The Qubino RGBW Dimmer can operate across a wide temperature range, from a chilly 0°C to a scorching 40°C (32°F–104°F). It is used to mix the colors of RGB/RGBW/LED strips and LED bulbs. Each module also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
The simplest installation.
Extremely small size and a specially designed casing mean that connecting the module inside a flush mounting box is simplicity itself. The installation process, tested and approved by professional electricians, consists of just three simple steps:
1. Remove the switches from the box and disconnect the wires.
2. Connect the wires to the Qubino module and insert it in the box.
3. Fix the switches to the box.
The most tested and most reliable module.
Qubino modules are "install-and-forget" products. Our products are made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. Our modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
- Power supply:12 / 24V DC
- PWM output frequency: 488Hz
- Frequency Range 868.42MHz, Z-Wave
- Rated output power: 8A for single output channel,13A at max.(3,25A for R.G.B.W. single output channel is suggested)
- Max load (e.g. halogen bulbs):At 12V- 156W combined At 24V- 312W combined
- LED Indicator: Red/Green *1
- Operation temperature: -0 ~ 40°C
- Range: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 40,5 x 32 x 14,5mm
- Weight: 28g
- Package dimensions (W x H x D): 79 mm x 52 mm x 22 mm
- Electricity consumption:12V: 0.48W; 24V: 0.72W
- For installation in boxes Ø = 60mm or 2M
|Size (WxDxH):||(W x H x D): 41,8 x 36,8 x 15,4mm|
|Max power (W):||156|