- Product description
- The Fibaro dimmer 2 is a modern classic. A built in dimmer that supports both leading and trailing edge dimming.
- It is easy to install and will automatically detect connected loads and then optimize the settings.
- Supports power metering and remembers latest dimlevel.
- * Automatic Detection of a light source through advanced internal calibration
* Power Metering
* Compatible with 2 and 3 wire electrical systems.
* Supports both leading and trailing edge
* Newest generation, powerful 500 Z-Wave Chip
* Z-Wave Plus protocol
* Built-in scene activation
* Security and Notification class
* Configuration menu with LED
* Complete DEKRA and Z-Wave Certification
* Maximum output of 250W
* Minimum load 50W (0,5W with Dimmer Bypass 2)
Recommended values of power for supported loads:
Resistive loads (Conventional incandescentand halogen light sources): 50-250W
Resistive-capacitive loads (Fluorescent tube lamp (compact/ with electronic ballast),electronic transformer, LED): 50-200VA
Resistive-inductive loads (Ferromagnetic transformers): 50-220VA
|Min power (W):||50|
|Size (WxDxH):||31 x 21,6 x 13 mm|
|Works without neutral wire?:||Yes|
|Max power (W):||250|
|Max power inductive load (W):||125|
|Voltage:||230V AC 50Hz|