- Product description
Imagine you can get the best of both worlds - keep your traditional security system with a keypad and run your alarm system from your smartphone at the same time.
With Konnected’s DIY Smart Alarm System Interface Kit, you can arm and disarm remotely, check on alerts such as your back door opening, or set off a siren.
Breathe a brand new life into your wired sensors. Get ready to enjoy remote home monitoring and endless home automations - without losing any feautres of your original system!
Choose this product if you:
- Still want to use your traditional alarm system and add smart home functionality to it
- Want to keep your professional home monitoring (if you subscribe to one)
- Only seek Wi-Fi connectivity
- Want to ease your way into smart home alarms before fully switching over
- Love using your existing keypad and want to try using smart home apps with it to control the system
|Talks to Homey:||No|
|Works with SmartThings:||Yes|
|Works with Hue Bridge:||No|
|Talks to FutureHome:||No|