- Product description
FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Head controls the temperature in the room, using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
1. INDIVIDUAL SCHEDULES – Use the schedules, tailored to the nature of particular rooms. Ensure maximum comfort by having the temperature perfectly adapted to a given room, time of day and your habits.
2. SAVING ENERGY AND MONEY – The advanced algorithms used in the FIBARO thermostatic heads and their schedules will help you achieve actual heat savings.
3. INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO SUPPLYING POWER – The FIBARO Thermostatic Heads possess their own batteries charged using a USB port. Once charged, they will work throughout the entire heating season.
4. EASY SETUP – Setting up the FIBARO Radiator Thermostat does not require specialized tools and takes less than a minute.
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable)
- Charging port: micro-USB
- Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
- Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter), 56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)