- Product description
Batteri medföljer ej men kan köpas här.
RasClock is a highly accurate real-time clock that plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi and includes a battery backup. The module is installed directly into the GPIO header pins with no wiring or soldering. It uses the 3.3V, GND SDA and SCL pins. The module stays within the outline of the Raspberry Pi and sits lower than video output so can be easilly installed within most cases.
- Very accurate timekeeping (typically ±3ppm or <2 minutes deviation per year).
- Integrated crystal that compensates for temperature and age.
- The supplied 36mA 3V battery will keep the time for around two years if the device isn't used and considerably longer if it is.
- 512 bytes of static RAM protected by the backup battery.
- Fits inside most cases easilly inclusing the ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Case, PiBow's and Multicomp Cases.
Why do I need a Real Time Clock for my Raspberry Pi?
How do I set it up?
Set up is easy, simply follow the guide Outlined in the Raspberry Pi Tutorial Here!