- Product description
A new WiFi development card from WeMos / LoLin! This uses the ESP-32 as a controller, which means higher performance (240MHz CPU) and both built-in WiFi and Bluetooth! Will be flashed with MicroPython! P>
It has twice as many digital I / O pins as the D1 Mini, more specifically 22. It also has 6 analogue input pins, and two analogue outputs. Flash memory is 4MB.
In addition to this, there is also a JST connector for connecting a LiPoly battery of 3.7v for portable use. On the card there are also I2C and TFT connectors that work with LoLins compatible accessories.
Loose headers included.
- Compatible with Arduino IDE, NodeMCU , MicroPython
li> ul> Learn more at WeMos
- Microcontroller: ESP32 (rev1) - ESP-WROOM-32
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 22
- Analog Input Pins: 6 (VP, VN, 32, 33, 34, 35)
- Analog Output Pins: 2 (25, 26)
- Other Ports: LoLin I2C + TFT ports, SD card slot
- Clock Speed: 240MHz
- Battery plug: JST PH-2 (2.0mm)
- Charging current: 500 mA max
- Flash: 4MB
- RAM: 4MB (PSRAM)
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 25.4mm
- Weight: 10g