- Product description
This DIN-mounted dimmer module can be used for dimming of light or to manage the speed of fan. Supports control of Low Voltage halogen bulb with electronic transformer and dimmable Compact Fluorescent light. Qubino dimmer supports also the Classical Incandescent lights, halogen lamps operated by 230V AC (High Voltage Halogen) and dimmable LED lights.
Module measures Power consumption of bulb or fan. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
- Communicates via Z-Wave Plus RF (868,42 MHz)
- Range: up to 50m free field, up to 30m in buildings
- Group for Association: 5 (Group 1 support 1 node, Group 2 - 5 support 16 nodes)
- For ohmic, inductive and capacitive loads, e.g. incandescent lamps, dimmable wound transformers, dimmable electronic transformers, dimmable LED and CFL lamps (Do not connect any mixed loads)
- With memory function of the last lighting level settings
- Module supports mono-stable and bi-stable switches (input I)
- Dimmer type: Trailing edge (bidirectional MOSFET switch)
- Load: 200W (230V AC); 24W (24V DC) (for resistive loads)
- Load for fan motor: Max 100W mono-phase asynchronous motor
- Power Metering feature
- Power measurement accuracy: ±2W
- Return to previous Status after Power loss
- Can be programmed to send "All ON" and "All OFF" commands
- Can be programmed with Double click function (set to maximum dimming value)
- Power consumption: 0,7W
- Display elements: LED for status display
Attention! This dimmer module also suitable for dimming of low-voltage halogen lighting, CFL tube lamps and LED based lamps.
The dimmer does not work for every installation, because not every transformer, CFL or LED can be dimmed. Dimmable electronic transformers, CFLs and LEDs as standard is marked as "DIMMABLE". Test the combination first!
Non compatible light device may work but is likely can produce light flickering and (or) an audible humming or buzzing noise when dimmed. This noise and (or) flickering is usually a symptoms of internal stress, which in turn can cause failure of the connected device or dimmer.
This is the new version with built in fuse - external fuse is no longer needed.
Conventional incandescent: 200W
Halogen lights: 90W
LED bulb: 40W
Low Voltage Halogen bulbs with electric transformer: 70W
|Min power (W):||0|
|Works without neutral wire?:||No|
|Max power (W):||200|
|Max power inductive load (W):||100|
|Voltage:||230V AC 50Hz|
|Assembly type:||DIN-rail / Distribution panel|