- Product description
Are you looking for a real all-rounder? Then you have found exactly the right device in FIBARO's Smart Implant.
Whether to control your garage door or the heating system, as an intelligent supplement to your alarm system or simply to make every device smart in your home. The FIBARO Smart Implant can also be connected to sensors in the garden so that the Smart Home does not end at the front door.
As a further development of the Universal binary Sensor, the FIBARO Smart Implant controls the connected device, can be used for scene control, has a temperature sensor and is compatible with binary sensors. In addition to controlling devices (ON/OFF), the device reads sensor data and amplifies the existing Z-Wave network.
* Control of connected devices
* Connection of 2x 2-wire analog sensors, 2x 3-wire analog sensors, 2x binary sensors
* Connection of up to 6x digital temperature sensors Dallas DS18B20 or 1x temperature and humidity sensor DHT-22
* 2x potential-free outputs
* 2x 0-10V or digital inputs
* 1x serial 1-wire input
* Power supply: 9-30V DC ±10%
* Output voltage: 30V DC / 20V AC ±5%
* Wireless technology: Z-Wave+
- Supply voltage: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Output: 30V DC / 20V AC ±5%
- Inputs: 2x 0-10 analog/binary inputs 1x serial 1-wire input (for DHT22 or DS18B20 sensors)
- Outputs: 2x potential-free outputs (for controlling external circuits)
- Supported digital sensors: 6 DS18B20 or 1 DHT22
- Maximum current on outputs :150mA
- Maximum voltage on outputs: 30V DC / 20V AC
- Built-in temperature sensor measurement range: -55°C – 126°C
Radio protocol: Z-Wave Range: up to 30 m in buildings (depending on the construction materials) up to 50m in the field
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 17.5 x 29 x 13.11 mm
|Type of sensors:||Binary|