- Product description
SR-2411-ZG-DIM is a DALI DT6 controller that receives a ZigBee signal and can be controlled through ZigBee gateway or hub interface.
The ZigBee to DALI controller converts the wireless signal to DALI. It is powered by the DALI bus and no extra power supply is required.
In compliance with IEC 62386-102, IEC 62386-207, the DALI wireless controller can be compatible with DALI products from other manufacturers.
This controller enables to select and control designated DALI group/address on DALI line. Rotary switches are used to set the DALI group/address number to be controlled. A total of 16 groups or 64 addresses can be selected. It also can control all devices on the DALI line via broadcast. Each DALI line can install multiple controllers for multi control points.
It is easy to pair the DALI wireless controller to a zigbee network. It can be controlled by zigbee gateway/hub, or it can directly pair to a zigbee remote through touchlink and controlled by the remote. Each controller can bind to max. 30 zigbee remotes through gateway/hub interface.
The zigbee device is based on zigbee 3.0, it can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 zigbee remotes that support zigbee light link through touchlink. It also supports the new zigbee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 zigbee green power remotes directly without zigbee hub or gateway.
Plus the DALI controller is designed with PUSH interface, which enables it to be controlled by universal 8V-230V input single wire PUSH switch. It is also controllable even there is no zigbee signal.
- ZigBee to DALI wireless DT6 Controller
- Receives ZigBee wireless signal and outputs DALI signal to DALI line
- Comply to DALI standard protocol IEC 62386-102, IEC 62386-207 and in compliance with DALI products from other international incorporations
- Can be controlled through ZigBee gateway or hub interface
- Compatible with universal ZigBee gateway/hub
- Can directly pair to a ZigBee remote through touchlink and be controlled by the remote - Can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 ZigBee remotes that support ZigBee light link through touchlink DALI Bus Powered
- Supports the new ZigBee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 ZigBee green power remotes
- Compatible with universal ZigBee dim remotes
- Can be controlled by universal 8V-230V input single wire PUSH switch - Enable to control 1 DALI Group of devices
- Enable to select and control designated DALI group (0-15) - Enable to control all devices on DALI line via broadcast - Enable to select and control 1 designated DALI address (00-63)
- Each DALI line can install multiple controllers for multi control points
- Operation voltage: Powered by DALI bus
Current Consumption: 70 mA
Output: DALI signal
Dimension: 45.5 x 45 x 20.3 mm