- Product description
- Compatibility and Matter support: T1 is compatible with various leading ecosystems and provides users with more ways to customize and future-proof their smart homes. When users choose their favorite products, they don't have to worry about different protocols or platforms. T1 can support Matter through the hub, which solves most interoperability and linking issues.
- 16 million colors and adjustable whites: Almost unlimited color options. You can enjoy brighter white light with a temperature range from cool to warm, or you can get lost in a world of vibrant shades. In the colorful light mode, you can choose your favorite bright color or create a color-changing scenario to achieve the perfect ambiance.
- RGBIC with gradient effects: Each of the 10 segments on the strip can be configured separately: it supports different colors, dimmers, effects, or even using one strip for different parts of the room.
- Home automations and scenes: Aqara Home App provides rich operation and setting pages. You can choose from a fixed color card combination or a custom color. Support for custom scene names, brightness, and selection of dynamic effects and dynamic speed.
- Adjustable length and easy installation: It is suitable for DIY projects as it is cuttable (in 20 cm / 7.9" segments), extendable up to 10 meters, and reattachable. Additionally, it has an IP44 rating, meaning it is protected against dust and can also be used outdoors.
- Zigbee 3.0 with repeater functionality: Compared to Wi-Fi competitors, Strip T1 does not overload your smart home network; on the contrary, it acts as a mesh repeater and makes your Zigbee network more reliable. Additionally, it has much lower standby power consumption, making it more environmentally and budget-friendly.
|Estimated color temperature (K):||2700|
|Color temperature:||Warm White|
|Color temperature:||Cold White|
|LED density:||60 LED/m|
|Watt per metre:||5|
|Width of strip / connector:||12mm|